• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 400 Classic Cars !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a young nephew in that area. I'll forward this ad to him and see if he's heard of it.

Randy C.
Newaygo, MI

Phx AZ New Member Here...

Anybody in Phoenix AZ, thats willing to check this out ?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/4260135997.html

I live in Chandler AZ... the pic looks a lot like the DVAP yard here in Phx. (DVAP = Desert Valley Auto Parts)
I have been kicking around the Casa Grande yard lately looking for parts for my 72 Satellite and my 69 300 Convertible...

If you have specific questions and the car is at a nearby yard I'd be happy to check it out for ya next time I run up to that way ...
:no:

JK

Can you keep an eye out for a 66 Coronet rear bumper?

the guy clames in his add that he purched the land, do they sell parts or just complete cars ?

I live in Chandler AZ... the pic looks a lot like the DVAP yard here in Phx. (DVAP = Desert Valley Auto Parts)
I have been kicking around the Casa Grande yard lately looking for parts for my 72 Satellite and my 69 300 Convertible...

If you have specific questions and the car is at a nearby yard I'd be happy to check it out for ya next time I run up to that way ...
:no:

JK

It's my friend Neil. I believe he only wants to sell complete cars at this time. I know there are a lot of really cool cars there. I had pictures of a whole bunch of them in my email, I'll look and see if I still do.

It's my friend Neil. I believe he only wants to sell complete cars at this time. I know there are a lot of really cool cars there. I had pictures of a whole bunch of them in my email, I'll look and see if I still do.

Hey Jeremy, did you find those pictures? Wondering if there are any 1970 Coronets in the bunch? thanks

I actually know that there are not. Those are far and few between these days

has anyone else looked at his inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back