• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40th Annual Mopar Expo Show & Swap Meet. Gonna Be Huge!

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL NEW ENGLAND B-BODY ONLY MEMBERS- My car club Mopars In Motion here in Connecticut is hosting a 40th Annual Mopar Expo Show & Swap Meet. This Show Is A Big Deal And Is Planning To Be Huge Since It Is The 40th Anniversary, Even Mopar Collectors Guide Wrote About It! The show used to be held at the Farmington Polo Grounds back in the day, so Mopars In Motion & Papa's Dodge are bringing the show back to its birthplace. This is going to be a 2 day show and swap meet, show dates are May 16th & 17th. Time is 9am-3pm both days. Car entrance fee price is $10.00 on Saturday and $15.00 Sunday. Spectator fee is a $5.00 donation that goes towards the Special Olympics of CT. Swap meet space is $25.00 per day per 8x20 spot. 19 show classes. Officer picked 1st place awards in each class on Saturday. Participant 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards on Sunday. Show is also open to AMC, truck, and non Mopar show vehicles. Show location is the Farmington Polo Grounds 152 Town Farm Road in Farmington, CT. If you need more information including places to stay, visit MoparInMotion.com, or visit Mopars in Motion. Just to show what you will be getting into......
70019966_804_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=chyIFIqU-TIAX9Xmrzm&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg
0004966_9924_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=4P6rVXm5_cwAX_iokIS&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS HUGE SHOW!! Anyone else? Hope to see more members there! :)

Last edited:
ATTENTION ALL NEW ENGLAND B-BODY ONLY MEMBERS-

It was announced on my car clubs' facebook page, and is with sadness to tell you all that this show has been postponed due to the virus. :(. We do not have a date set in place yet, but when we do I will let everyone know.

From The Mopars In Motion Facebook Page-
Screenshot_2020-04-22-18-01-19.png

Thank you for everyone's understanding.

Auto Transport Service
Back