• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 413 Max Wedge Parts - Pistons Rods NASCAR Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Mike

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nice clean set of (8) 413 Max Wedge Rods: 2406395 and nice clean set of OEM standard bore 413 11-1 Max Wedge Pistons. Pistons have new rings ( I forget what they were but were good rings) Pistons mounted on the rods ready to use: $500
Also have a NASCAR Max Wedge Port intake: 2408165 It has been altered. Someone raised the carburetor base up a few inches and then half azzed the carb bolt pattern. It would need to have an inch shaved off and re-drilled: $300

Prices plus actual shipping. I do accept paypal as "friends and family" or check/money order/cash

Thanks!

I am in Danville, NH. 03819

IMG_2620.jpg IMG_2621.jpg IMG_2622.jpg IMG_2624.jpg 413nc.JPG 413nca.JPG 413ncb.JPG 413ncc.JPG

Nice parts there Mike!

Max Wedge goodies always make the heart beat a little faster lol...

Best wishes for Christmas from Limey John

Happy New Year, Mike and family.

Just to let you know my Moparmate is in recovery from his Heart attack and doing well.
I'm not sure if he will be able to 'get back to work' anytime soon though?
Don't want to press him for funds, with all that's going on in his life!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Lotto win and I will have the pistons and the intake too lol...

Best wishes from Limey John Hatchard UK.

OOPS I thought I was doing a private message DOH!
So sorry...

Last edited:
I have a nice clean set of (8) 413 Max Wedge Rods: 2406395 and nice clean set of OEM standard bore 413 11-1 Max Wedge Pistons. Pistons have new rings ( I forget what they were but were good rings) Pistons mounted on the rods ready to use: $500
Also have a NASCAR Max Wedge Port intake: 2408165 It has been altered. Someone raised the carburetor base up a few inches and then half azzed the carb bolt pattern. It would need to have an inch shaved off and re-drilled: $300

Prices plus actual shipping. I do accept paypal as "friends and family" or check/money order/cash

Thanks!

I am in Danville, NH. 03819

View attachment 1206351 View attachment 1206352 View attachment 1206353 View attachment 1206354 View attachment 1206355 View attachment 1206356 View attachment 1206357 View attachment 1206358

Mike the part number of the piston you have in the photo comes back as a 426 wedge piston.

Omg Mike,
Looks like mgoblue has saved the day with this info!
If my 1962 max wedge block was worn then a 60 over bore would be fine.
My block is like new in the bores, so no reboring is needed at this time...:thankyou:

Happy New Year to all on B BODS:bday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back