• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 426 Hemi engine cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

2blader

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Like it says looking for a 426 Hemi Engine cradle. No I do not want to make one. IE. RCRMetalfab. He is on hiatus for an operation so hence why I am here. If you have one for sale message me here. I live in NJ 07748. TY Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Like it says looking for a 426 Hemi Engine cradle. No I do not want to make one. IE. RCRMetalfab. He is on hiatus for an operation so hence why I am here. If you have one for sale message me here. I live in NJ 07748. TY Scott
Why not build a rectangular box with 2x10's with rollers. Had leave front and rear ends low for harmonic damper. Originally for stock pan sat on pan rails. I switched to a 7qt Milodon low profile pan and had to cut sides for the kick outs on the side of oil pan..

Why not build a rectangular box with 2x10's with rollers. Had leave front and rear ends low for harmonic damper. Originally for stock pan sat on pan rails. I switched to a 7qt Milodon low profile pan and had to cut sides for the kick outs on the side of oil pan..
Do not want to if I can find one to buy. I may have too soon.

Thanks for all the help guys just ordered the one I pictured as the guy came back from surgery in time for me to get one.

I make my own. However wooden furniture dollies will work just fine also. As mentioned, may have to widen the opening for aftermarket pans with kick outs or add a couple of 2x4's nailed/screwed to the dolly for extra deep pans.

I make my own. However wooden furniture dollies will work just fine also. As mentioned, may have to widen the opening for aftermarket pans with kick outs or add a couple of 2x4's nailed/screwed to the dolly for extra deep pans.
Got it taken care off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back