• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 426 street wedge block & acc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

laryatlas

Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
426 street wedge block, mains, pistons-conn rods, crank. This is an unmolested disassembled piece that I purchased along with a 65 Satellite several yrs ago.
Block is standard bore, has been cleaned but re surface rusted over several years of setting in my shop. I live in Kalamazoo MI. I have pictures which I will attempt to load. Price is $900.00

Post the numbers on the engine pad.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 603
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 589
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 578
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 584
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 564
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 566
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 550
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 556
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
If you are unable to post the photos, send me a PM and I'll post them.

426 Block

If you are unable to post the photos, send me a PM and I'll post them.

I'm guessing that PM is private message. I have time today I will get photos on. New computer user.

I'm interested in the engine so if you could post the pictures or sent me a PM it would be apprecited. Thanks,Dennis

sent you a pm about possable shipping the block

426 Block

I'm interested in the engine so if you could post the pictures or sent me a PM it would be apprecited. Thanks,Dennis

Pictures are on I don't know what more you want?

426 block

sent you a pm about possable shipping the block

l---------------------------m

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
a reply would be nice if it's not to much to ask???

When I asked for pictures , they were not visible to me for whatever reason. They are now , thanks, sorry for the confusion.

426 block

a reply would be nice if it's not to much to ask???

I guess i'd be happy to ship everything. Seems expensive, but I don't know since I've never shipped anything that heavy. Sorry I didn't reply fast enough I work a lot. I'll try to be more vigilant. Can I put a phone # in.

426 block

I guess i'd be happy to ship everything. Seems expensive, but I don't know since I've never shipped anything that heavy. Sorry I didn't reply fast enough I work a lot. I'll try to be more vigilant. Can I put a phone # in.

Having trouble with formatting. As far as one named Cooch if your seriously interested. E-mail me at

426 block

i sent you a email

Didn't receive E-mail l------------------------m

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

For all you that showed so much interest in the block, I would like to thank. The block was sold and taken to Chicago this morn. for delivery. In the future however, especially those who chastised me for not getting back with them within 12 hours money talks. I'm new at this selling over the web. I know my pictures were clear and the product real. Not everyone is a con man. Thanks, laryatlas

Did all of it sell, or just the block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back