• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 472 hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
This is the 426/472 Moran-built gen 2 engine I've had for sale in the past but with the extra parts I bought for it and at a new price. Mike Moran 10.2:1 scr iron headed 472, currently set-up for E85 EFI, now with the following parts: New Stage V 2x4 Rat Buster intake, New Bullet MFT cam I had them grind for me last year, NOS ceramic-coated Hooker 2" adjustable B/E-body race headers, New Comp Cams 930-16 dual springs, $25K FIRM plus shipping that you make arrangements for. If you want a carbureated hemi just remove the EFI/Indy manifold, throttle body, the small Comp MFT cam that's currently in the engine and sell it. I'm not going to separate or sell it any cheaper so this is my rock-bottom price for a fresh 426/472 with both intakes and excellent parts. Please, no tire-kickers or low-ballers, please, don't waste your time or mine. If you're interested PM me here. Thanks for viewing, much appreciate...wb

Note: the air cleaner, pulleys and alternator are not included as they were mounted for a car show only. This engine (with the aforementioned parts), should make approx 625 hp and be a good 6500 rpm engine for an NSS or mid-3000# bracket car...mid 10s?!

20190424_095159.jpg

20210828_094708.jpg

20210828_094933.jpg

20220225_140948.jpg

20220225_141013.jpg

Last edited:
Nice hemi... similar build to mine..... correct me if I am wrong but E85 is ethanol............. ethanol isn't good for new old motors..... maby?

Good Luck:thumbsup:

This is the 426/472 Moran-built gen 2 engine I've had for sale in the past but with the extra parts I bought for it and at a new price. Mike Moran 10.2:1 scr iron headed 472, currently set-up for E85 EFI, now with the following parts: New Stage V 2x4 Rat Buster intake, New Bullet MFT cam I had them grind for me last year, NOS ceramic-coated Hooker 2" adjustable B/E-body race headers, New Comp Cams 930-16 dual springs, $25K FIRM plus shipping that you make arrangements for. If you want a carbureated hemi just remove the EFI/Indy manifold, throttle body, the small Comp MFT cam that's currently in the engine and sell it. I'm not going to separate or sell it any cheaper so this is my rock-bottom price for a fresh 426/472 with both intakes and excellent parts. Please, no tire-kickers or low-ballers, please, don't waste your time or mine. If you're interested PM me here. Thanks for viewing, much appreciate...wb

Note: the air cleaner, pulleys and alternator are not included as they were mounted for a car show only.

View attachment 1482247

View attachment 1482248

View attachment 1482249

View attachment 1482251

View attachment 1482252
2 questions , do you know , will those headers fit an A body using a motor plate ?
woud you be interested in a fairly new 505'' wedge in trade , est by computer at 761 h.p. ... < ??

I doubt the headers will fit anything other than their original application, but you might contact Holley and ask since they own Hooker. I'm in the process of building another car, but it sounds like it would be fun in a light car, just not what I need. Thanks and best to you...wb

I doubt the headers will fit anything other than their original application, but you might contact Holley and ask since they own Hooker. I'm in the process of building another car, but it sounds like it would be fun in a light car, just not what I need. Thanks and best to you...wb

LOL , wonder ir my wife will loan me the coin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back