• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(5/5/13) Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale, NY (Long Island)

Nitrocide595

Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, and Farmingdale State College's F.A.E (Farmingdale Automotive Enthusiasts) club is hosting or annual Motor Show on Sunday May 5th, 2013! For those of you on facebook, here's a link to our page where you can also find the official event to RSVP to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farmingdale-Automotive-Enthusiasts/485161904864916

Here are the details:

Event is Sunday May 5th, 12:00-4:00 PM on campus at Farmingdale State College (2350 Broadhollow Road, Farmingdale, NY)

ALL CARS, TRUCKS, AND MOTORCYCLES WELCOME!

We will have trophies for:

-best Domestic
-best Asian
-best European
-Best Classic
-Best Offroad/Truck/SUV
-Best Motorcycle
-OVERALL FAN FAVORITE!

Vehicle registration $10, Spectators enter FREE

We will have vendors, refreshments, LIVE music, and a 50/50 raffle.

***ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO CHARITY***

We have been doing this show for a few years now, and every year, it gets bigger and better. Guaranteed to be a fun time for friends and family! We take a lot of time to plan and make sure that everyone is going to have a great time, no matter what age they are and no matter what they drive!

If you have any questions, please feel free to like our facebook page and RSVP to the event for up to the minute updates and developments! (Link to the event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/520411971345139/ )

We've Got about 1/2 Mile worth of parking lot to fill, and I WANNA SEE SOME MOPARS!

General Car Show Etiquette applies for the safety of all attending and to ensure that we can hold this event in the future (Campus police are actual state troopers)

On a personal note, i was hoping to get my dad's 'cuda there this year, but the tax return money ran out. Looks like it'll be next year for us, but I'll be helping run the event anyway. I hope to see some of you guys there!

If I don't have anything else on that day it would be a great excuse to cruze down Hempstead tnpk!!:toothy4:

We're hoping for awesome weather that day. It was originally a rain date, but we had to take it because the weekend PRIOR, there's a HUGE Test and Tune car show going on out in Islip somewhere. I'm gonna get the details and post that for anyone interested also since the club is helping out there too in return for an opportunity to advertise. I just wanna get the details right so hang in there lol

i wish...but the bar i work at opens that weekend

I hate "Bumping", but I'm "bumping". Deal. lol

So far, hearing from some clubs in the area and it looks to be a nice turn out. I know there are other shows going on that day too, but even if you guys show up for a bit and then leave for another show, we'd love to have you.

So far, hearing from some clubs in the area and it looks to be a nice turn out. I know there are other shows going on that day too, but even if you guys show up for a bit and then leave for another show, we'd love to have you.

Have you spoken with the Long Island Mopar club or Franks Mopar power club????????

Good cause so I'll give you a bump via this comment .. already did once but this is prime time so hopefully you hit more folks

Have you spoken with the Long Island Mopar club or Franks Mopar power club????????

we have another club member who was supposed to be responsible for contacting clubs. I'm going to ask at the meeting tomorrow and see if he's asked them yet.

thanks for the bumps, guys :)

Just as a side note, we had to sacrifice our rain date with the school due to a scheduling conflict. If the weather is in question on the day of the show, I will update on this thread and let you know if the show is on.

Just a reminder, guys, the show is THIS SUNDAY, May 5th! Tell your friends and see who you can get to come! :)

yep, I heard you stopped by. I was supposed to help out there last weekend but I got called in to work last minute. As far as the Farmingdale show goes though, I reserved that day off months ago so I'm there for sure!

Ok, Ladies and Gents, the weather on the Island is beautiful and we are All Systems GO for the car show today! See ya 12-4! :)

Auto Transport Service
Back