• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 52 ford f1I have i

Status
Not open for further replies.

70redbee

Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 52 Ford Pickup I want to sell. I'll try to get pics up in the next few days.
To start this is a pretty solid truck. The frame is great with just minor surface rust...the cleanest one I have ever seen.
At present the truck is off the frame.
It has no motor or tranny, but comes with a 302 engine of unknown condition, it is not stuck.
Comes with solid frame and cab.
Needs floor pan but comes with a new one.
All metal fenders come with truck but need a lot of work. Also comes with new front fiberglass fenders. Also comes with new fiberglass rear fenders.
Also comes with new fiberglass running boards and new fiberglass nose pc.
Comes with all new glass and glass seals and wing window seals and frame.
I have most rubber seals, can't remember what all I have maybe even all of them.
I also have a real nice set of black bucket seats, new glove box, front and rear new chrome bumpers with bolts, new cab mounts and a tilt steering column from a Bronco with the key.
This is the deluxe cab with the very hard to find and expensive front window trim in very, very good shape and door locks.
Comes with 4 nice aluminum wheels of unknown make to me.
Has new brakes on all four wheels.
I also have a ford 9" rear end drum to drum with new brakes and hardware if the buyer wants it.
Hood, doors, cab and most sheet metal in good or repairable condition.
I know I have more, but can't think of it all at the moment.
This is a rolling chassis and will need to be trailered along with bringing a truck to haul all the extra parts and pcs.
This is a very overall solid truck, just waiting for someone to make a street rod or rat rod out of it.
My reason for selling is my health and other projects.
PM me here if you are interested $4500 or reasonable offer. I have spent a small fortune on this truck so you shouldn't have to.

wow. sounds like a great price with all the parts that are included.

pics help you sell it a lot faster if you can post any. good luck with the sale!!!

BUMP....anyone need a good old truck for a killer deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back