• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6.1 rotating assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxmodguy

Gen3 Hemi Guru
Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a new forged 6.1 crank, rods, pistons, rod bolts, and rings. All in the box. Packaged and ready to ship. $800 + shipping. I can get you a new block too if you need it. $2000 with a new 6.1 block.

This is such chicken ****.....all the good stuff comes up and I can't get it, glws.

Bump

Make me a reasonable offer and its yours. Im building a 5.7 turbo and I don't need it.

I'll be your best bud.....do we have a deal?

bump.....I am loosing money here big time but this stuff has to go......$500 plus shipping.

BUMP, $500 shipped for the crank, rods, pistons, and rings.

I need this stuff gone.

This seems to be an area I cant find much info on. Will the 6.1 rotating assy fit in a 5.7 block? can it be made to work? I know the heads do not, and Im pretty sure the pistons are different. I just scored a free 5.7 but it needs some work. It threw a rod. Nothing that cant be fixed, and for free I couldn't pass it up.

Crank and rods, yes....pistons NO. Send lxmodguy a pm, he is a good guy and will help ya out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back