• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6 pack install kits

The list in that auction has notation next to each if it's different from the MP kit or not. Not sure if that answers your question but it looks as if the info's there in the auction.

The Mopar kit is missing some parts. I returned my Mopar kit to the dealer and bought the Ebay kit you are looking at.

I fitted the Ebay kit to my 70 GTX.
I had to file fit the acc cable plastic 'block' that fits to the firewall, must be a 70 thing? [no biggie]
I also had to shorten and then re-tap a thread on the tranny/ carb rod [ you can see the clean thread in the pix].and tweak the steel airfilter base to fit over the carbs [just ran a file and light tapping to fit on the carb tops]....and my Ebay kit was missing one linkage rod clip [well it had 2 front clips]
You'll have to buy the airfilter decals , carb bolts and airfilter studs/wingnuts [not the ones shown in pix] .Otherwise all was good.

After reading and asking for tuning tips, I left the facory setting tune and although I hav'nt raced or driven it a great deal since, it seems happy enough out-of-the-box.

cheers Dave

DSCF0139-5.jpg

iphonepix111.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back