62 Fury Convertible top boot

peakandscoot

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
I have searched every web site and top boots for 62 seem nonexistent. Does anyone know where i can find a top boot or will i have to make one custom made.

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Have you checked with Legendary?

Ron H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Also check with an outfit called "Convertible Top Guys". Some upholstery shops can make them if you have a pattern. If 63 is the same as 62 (not certain) I could send you mine to see how it fits and to obtain the pattern for a shop to reproduce; but would want it back.

peakandscoot

Local time
Reaction score
Have you checked with Legendary?
Ya they do not
Also check with an outfit called "Convertible Top Guys". Some upholstery shops can make them if you have a pattern. If 63 is the same as 62 (not certain) I could send you mine to see how it fits and to obtain the pattern for a shop to reproduce; but would want it back.
Thanks i will keep that in mind. Its weird because i was able to find 63 boots. Being that the body style changed so much im guessing its way off. I measured the width of the body not the snaps and the front of the boot is about 63 1/2 and tapers to around 62 towards the back.

peakandscoot

Local time
Reaction score
Its usually a bad sign when Joe Suchy says you will probably have to have one custom made