• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 63-64 Dodge 4 door hardtop/convertible outer rocker panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Robinson

Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pair of outer rocker panels from a 64 Polara 4 door hardtop. These rockers have the inner structure, that I would assume would be used in a convertible
as well. I have never parted a 4 door hardtop or a convertible so if I'm incorrect chime in. The left side has a crease that would probably require some separation
of the inner structure to work the dent from the inside. The left side has a couple of small dents. These are real solid rockers from a California car. I ground the
spot welds on the inner rockers, so there wouldn't be pilot holes in the outer rockers. I will saw the 1/4 panel dog leg inner structure for ease of shipping and
they will be included if needed. $200.00 each rocker plus shipping from El Dorado Hills, Ca. PM me if interested.

DSCN0767.JPG

DSCN0768.JPG

DSCN0769.JPG

DSCN0770.JPG

DSCN0771.JPG

DSCN0772.JPG

DSCN0773.JPG

DSCN0774.JPG

DSCN0776.JPG

DSCN0777.JPG

Nice just job separating the panels Lee! I am pretty sure those rockers will fit
2dr, 4dr, and 2dr sedan. Just would have to separate the inner rocker reinforcement
supports, which would be 4dr only. Not sure on the Plymouth models. I could be wrong on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back