• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 63-65 Plymouth/Dodge Lower Rear Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

LR1970

Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking for 63-65 Plymouth and Dodge lower rear quarters. Both sides for both cars. I know I they are hard to find but I keep trying every few months.

Thank you.

Leigh

I have some I bought years ago. I will try to find them and send some pix tomorrow

Don't know why my first post and pic didn't show up so trying one more. I have some more pix I will try to add. I'm thinking $200 plus whatever it takes to send them.

IMG_20230910_093105631.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I am looking for 63-65 Plymouth and Dodge lower rear quarters. Both sides for both cars. I know I they are hard to find but I keep trying every few months.

Thank you.

Leigh
I just saw some on ebay

Sherman's in Detroit makes them. They are kinda crude compared to stuff from AMD, but there is nothing else out there. Either Jeg's or Summit sold them. I used them on my '64 Polara. By the form of the wheel lip, they are meant for a Plymouth, but most people do not notice that detail.

Sherman's in Detroit makes them. They are kinda crude compared to stuff from AMD, but there is nothing else out there. Either Jeg's or Summit sold them. I used them on my '64 Polara. By the form of the wheel lip, they are meant for a Plymouth, but most people do not notice that detail.
That sounds right I got these from Kramers in early 90s. If you look close at the pix you can see they are not stamped pieces and would require some skill for installation. Nice part they are heavy steel.

Here are pictures of my restoration using these Sherman panels. THanks to the skills of my body and paint guy, Ken Scanlon.

P6180174.JPG

P6180175.JPG

IMG_20200127_135505_resized_20200130_035852245.jpg

image33.jpg

image71.jpg

P7290105.JPG

P7290104.JPG

Thanks Dave6T4, your car looks great! I found these three beauties a few hours from where I live, I should be able to pick off what I need and patch and patch. 1963-64 we had Right hand drive Dodge Polara rebranded Dodge Phoenix here in Australia, but they too are getting hard to find. So my obsession with 63-65 Mopars has worked out kind of well. Thank you to everyone who has given their comments and advice it has been very much appreciated.

thumbnail.jpg

I noticed that parts car still had its front bumperettes. I am looking for a good set for my Polara. Too bad they are half way around the world! Is that stand up hood ornament on the hood spear original to the car? Our cars never had one.

The hood thingy is off a later year Valiant. The bumperettes are yours if you want to just pay postage. With the exchange rate in your favour the price would probably be OK.

Throw in the rear ones also if you like. I don't know there condition off hand. Would have to send you some pics.

Sure, send me some pictures. I need the chrome and rubbers to be pretty good. I already have rears. I really appreciate this! My postal code in Ontario, Canada is N5H 2R2, if this helps in determining postage cost. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back