• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 plymouth door lock rod

Hosehead

Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Hey all, as you can see, I have a broken door lock rod on my 63 savoy. I was chatting with another 63 friend yesterday and we were trying to figure out which years of these are the same? All early b-bodies? Two doors only? If any of you have any info, thank you in advance. Trying to figure it out so I can try and find a replacement.
And yes, this is a (not so) thinly veiled want ad if anyone has a pair for sale.
Thanks.

5FD04A0E-DF6F-4666-82F6-B234537C456A.jpeg

See if you can get a measurement.

I believe these were off a '63. There is a right and a left. They're yours for the shipping.

20211112_185458.jpg

20211112_185616.jpg

Help!!!! I know this is an old post but very valuable for such a trivial item! LOL

Does anyone know where to get these rods new or repop? 64 Plymouth Savoy. Also, how they look once installed? Clip or no clip once on/in the lock cylinder arm? Also my lock arm has two holes, does in go in front or back?!

Thank you much!

Jeff

Auto Transport Service
Back