• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Plymouth drivers mirror

cornpicker

Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 63 Plymouth Savoy that was sitting in a bldg.. for years. I see that it does not have a drivers side mirror ! Does anyone have one for sale ? It's a 2 dr. post car, Thank you

I do have a mirror from a 63 plymouth Valiant. I believe they use the same mirror on A and B body cars. I will get some pics when I go to the shop today. LK

I have this one that is good driver quality some minor pitching I have this oneI recently purchased a 63 Plymouth Savoy that was sitting in a bldg.. for years. I see that it does not have a drivers side mirror ! Does anyone have one for sale ? It's a 2 dr. post car, Thank you
I have this one that is good driver quality some minor pitting would like $30 plus mailing

IMG_20230507_111117006.jpg

IMG_20230507_111107331.jpg

IMG_20230507_111051552.jpg

Go ahead and get the one above, mine wouldn't be any cheaper. or better!

I found one today from Dave @ Woodruff Carb Specialties in Glenmore Oh. Great guy and thank you all who responded !

Auto Transport Service
Back