• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD '64, '74, '75 Dodge; '76 C/P price guides. '73, '74 and '76 Salesman pocket books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69Coronetrt

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are the various price guides and salesman pocket books that have been scanned a posted in the Hamtramck Historical Library. You can visits the library and see specific scans to view close up pictures of the content and condition. The 1970 Hamtramck Registry Library Page (1970 - 1974)

1964 Dodge price guide. Nice tight spine. Crisp and clean pages. January 1, 1964 edition. Covers Dart, Full size Dodge, 880, and light duty trucks. Very nice book! $15.
1974 Dodge Price Guide. Portland (ME? OR?) 6-1-74 edition. Nice tight spine. Minimal cover wear. Pages nice and white. Covers Dart, Challenger, Coronet, Charger, Monaco and Colt. Nice book! $15
1975 Dodge price guide. 9-16-74 edition. Spine is a little loose. Some cover wear. Pages crisp and white. Covers Dart, Coronet, Charger, Monaco as well as Sportsman and Ram (NOT posted on HH) Nice book. $15
1976 Chrysler/Plymouth price guide 1-12-76 edition. Thick 117 pages covering Arrow, Valiant, Volare, Fury, Gran Fury, Cordoba, Chrysler, Voyage and Trail Duster. Spine is relatively tight considering thickness. Some cover wear. Some tabs bent. Minor foxing. Pages generally very crisp and white. $15

1973 Chrysler/Plymouth Salesman pocket folder. Nice crisp cover with vibrant printing. Five internal pieces. Pocket facts is 145 pages and covers all 1973 Chrysler and Plymouth cars and wagons options and availabilities. Nice tight spine. Crips white pages. Chrysler and Plymouth Pricing brochures have NOT been written in. Nice tight spines. Some very minor discoloration picked up over the years by being in the folder. Color and trim inserts are crisp and as new. The entire folder present itself very well. Almost as new. A nice piece to own. $50

1974 Chrysler/Plymouth Salesman pocket folder. Cover has no splits or nicks but the printing is worn. Pocket facts books has 145 pages covering all Imperial/Chrysler/Plymouth cars and wagon options and accessories. Spine is nice and tight. Pages crisp and white. Some cover discoloration from being in the folder for 40+ years. Color and trim selector covers are nice and tight. Internal pages show some color bleed from color chips. Chrysler brochure shows wear from being in folder for 40+ years. Preliminary pricing inserts are crisp and clean with tight spines. They have NOT been written in. In car terms, this piece is a nice original driver. It has some flaws so it's not concourse but it shows well and the data is certainly relevant and useful. I bought this at Carlisle. The sticker says $65. I know I didn't pay that much and neither will you. $40

1976 Chrysler/Plymouth Salesman pocket folder.Cover has no splits or nicks. Printing is sharp and crips with minor flaws. Overall almost as new. Pocket facts books has 150 pages covering all Chrysler/Plymouth cars and wagon options and accessories. Spine is nice and tight. Pages crisp and white. Some minor cover discoloration from being in the folder for 40+ years. Color and trim selector covers are nice and tight. Internal pages show some very, very minor color bleed from color chips. Preliminary pricing inserts are crisp and clean with tight spines. The Plymouth book shows some staining from rust. They have NOT been written in. I bought this at Carlisle. The sticker says $50. I know I didn't pay that much and neither will you. $40

Pricing is per book with discount already built in.

Total vale of items listed individually is $190. Buy all four books and three pocket folders (seven items total), while they last, for $170.

Cash, check or money order preferred. No electronic payments accepted. Shipping is cheapest possible USPS from 51537 in Western Iowa.
Price_Guides_1.JPG
Price_Guides_2.JPG
Price_Guides_3.JPG
Price_Guides_4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back