• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Plymouth Fury Complete A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Barron

Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a two door 64 Fury with A/C I will be selling everything from the Vents to the Compressor. The motor is a 318 wide block with auto if that makes a difference. Since I bought the car not running I have no idea the state of the A/C. Belts are not on it. Will be taking offers over the next week. I will package up however buyer will need to pay for shipping and packaging materials. Pictures to follow. ZIP for shipping is 78613.

Attachments

• AC Control Panel.jpg
    AC Control Panel.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 168
  • AC Underhood 1.jpg
    AC Underhood 1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 210
  • AC Underhood 2.jpg
    AC Underhood 2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 194
  • Driver AC Vent.jpg
    Driver AC Vent.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Passenger AC Vent.jpg
    Passenger AC Vent.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
does that include condenser, pressure lines?

This will include everything from the factory switch in the dash that turns the A/C on to the factory vents that blows the air out.

All lines and parts are on the car. For some reason my photo uploads are failing. However it is the complete system lines, evaporator, condensor, compressor, vents, dash panel and switches (buttons and slide bar).

Best offer so far is $350, looking for $600. This is the complete system, all controls, vents, blower motor, compressor,...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back