• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Plymouth Vent Window

64Orange

Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
Hello FBBO!

I am working on my 64 Sport Fury and I've run into a snag. I recently purchased a driver's door and it does not have the frame or glass for the vent window. Luckily I got the glass in the mail today but a vent window frame has been a bit tougher to track down.

I've seen postings on eBay for the vent windows but they come from 4 door cars or sedans. My question is: does it matter if the vent window comes from a 4 door/sedan/wagon or do I specifically need a vent window from a Sport Fury/2 door hardtop?

Pretty sure you need one from a hardtop car.... I don't think it would matter if it's a Belvedere or Fury or Sport Fury, but sedans and fours doors are different frames (same glass). You'll notice the frame is chrome wrapping over the top of the window, whereas sedans and four doors are painted.

The glass is same for all body styles. Chrome frames are different between hardtop and convertible. Convertible is flat on top.

I would think that hardtop B bodies from both 1964 and 1965 should work. And Dodge shares the same body line with Plymouth.

Auto Transport Service
Back