• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'64 Savoy-direction

Update. There are many good choices, but I believe I will be going back to the original WHITE with either red or red/maroon interior. I already have the Jeep cj seats and they will be dyed red or maroon. It will not be a legit resto for sure, just what we made these cars after they became "used" back in the day" Yep I was there, back in the day.
Anyone what a decent big block around here or La or Ok!? And not one like the "guy" has on FB Marketplace that "runs" for $3000!!!! ha

63 interior.jpg

This is the interior in my 63 dodge with rear seat delete. Door panels are engine turned sheet metal. It is a race car.

Update. There are many good choices, but I believe I will be going back to the original WHITE with either red or red/maroon interior. I already have the Jeep cj seats and they will be dyed red or maroon. It will not be a legit resto for sure, just what we made these cars after they became "used" back in the day" Yep I was there, back in the day.
Anyone what a decent big block around here or La or Ok!? And not one like the "guy" has on FB Marketplace that "runs" for $3000!!!! ha
I have a 67 440 completely rebuilt and a 727 trans rebuilt with a new torque convertor but I'm in Michigan. Zero miles on all of it.

I have a 67 440 completely rebuilt and a 727 trans rebuilt with a new torque convertor but I'm in Michigan. Zero miles on all of it.
I really don't want to put that kind of $ in the drivetrain much less shipping. I maybe putting it up for sale, got some not so good news at the doc couple days ago.
Maybe just finish the primer/blocking and let the next guy paint it to how he wants. Problem with that is, I have seen so many people take a car lke this to a shop and get suckered in to just starting over so the bill an be run up to mega dollars.

Auto Transport Service
Back