• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Sport Fury

Fauske40

Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a drivers front fender must be metal, absolutely no fiberglass......Doesn't have to be perfect (but would be nice) Must be in usable shape w/o too much metal work to be done....I'm finding front end parts fenders ET AL are hard to find.....Thanks for the help....

i've got 64 sf fenders and doors and hood deck lid , and a host of parts from two . pm me we can email pics if needed .

i've got 64 sf fenders and doors and hood deck lid , and a host of parts from two . pm me we can email pics if needed .
I think the 64/65 Dodges and Plymouth hardtops are the most beautiful cars Chrysler ever put on the street saying this I need to confess I don't have one....I have a good friend in Deland Fla who does....So I told him I would do anything I could to help him find the parts he needed....BTW I belong to LvsC but after rummaging around here I've found this site to be the most exceptional site on the web bar none I mean it (not patronizing) I think you folks are like a band of brothers....Never knew a person could look up vin numbers to find out if the car is still around....PAMONAMISSEL, I will pass this info on to Dave....Thank you for responding so quickly.....Please don't kick me off.....Bruce L Hansen.....Senior Citizen (80) Alive by the grace of God:)

bruce keep up the good works . stay as long as you wish . i just bought a 65 ply bel rag in mich . i'm going to get it after this virus is settle down . i'm favoring 63 through 65 a's n b's plymouths my self . but have a range of mopar vehicles a's b's c's e's and d's . and my dad's old m/h , its dodge under chassi . not very pretty but dependable .

DSC01712.JPG

Man, does that bring back memories. I had a 64 Sport Fury, 361, 4spd car with factory tac. Man, I wish I had that car back. I loved it. Best to you all. B.

Auto Transport Service
Back