• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65, 66, or 67 or????

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanbrendel

Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
looking for a 66 or 67 charger or 65 b body or ???? to trade for my 67 belvedere if anyone is interested let me know looking for drivers in like shape as mine or fixers and $$$ lol
thanks

evans car.jpg

thanks im kinda bored with it now tho but im not gona sell out right cuz i know i will want something else to play with then

440 m1 intake 850 dp holley msd 6al msd dist. fresh rebuilt 727 new stock stall converter headers newly recoverd 67 buckets installed and perfect bench 8 3/4 with 291 gears and a 355 sure grip center i took out cuz i drive it daily no rust in floors at all quater size paint chip on drivers lower quater and small chips other places i have some of the paint used to paint the car to fix the chip just havent had it done yet flow masters newer carpet but sun faded radio works but stock speaker is messed up have another hooked up and im in mo. and get 650 wsm from nashville at night lol

anything else just ask and sorry about punctuation lol im not into that at all

i got a 66 charger in iowa willing to do some trading its listed on here
what you looking to get out of your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back