• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 65 Coronet 500 $12500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

whosyurdaddy

Local time
9:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
DSC_0462.jpgDSC_0460.jpgDSC_0458.jpgI'm selling my running and driving 65 Coronet , the car has a 361 with A/T P/S bucket seats and console . I actually bought this from a board member that can verify how solid the car is . The car is LA built and factory undercoated plus I have the original pink slip ( the car is titled in my name ) past service records and history notes from the original owner . Since I bought the car I have done a total front end rebuild including torsion bars plus shocks , 1 1/8" sway bar , U joints , exhaust , 15" tires and wheels , electronic ignition , heater core , door seals and interior , weiand intake with street demon carb ( all new ) and I just installed U.S. Car Tool frame connectors , I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but you get the idea .

The sheet metal in this car is rock solid so you can drive it as is or take it to the next level . I also have all the original parts removed by me that include 14" wheel and hubcaps , distributor and intake and carb . PM with questions and photo request . The car is located in central Indiana $12500 OBO

Well it's time to pull the car out storage and it's also time to go . I'm lowering the price $11000. OBO . I'm not sure how I listed the car for trade but it is for sale . This will make someone an excellent car . Please contact me for more details .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back