• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet AC

Red Cricket

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
G evening, My 65 Coronet seems to have factory air. Car has not run in 25+ years. Is there any value in the complete AC system. Im sure it will need work. TKS for your time RC

I sold the majority of my system, didn't have any O.E. under hood items, in the parts for sale section. After taking what I had to different shows/swaps with no bites, I went the free advertising route. Listed the items separately so buyers could get just what they wanted. Made more that way too, especially when you add travel and entry expenses plus covered way more area. Put the price down and said any shipping expense was on top of the price. Couple of tire kickers found out I meant it. My car is going to get a system from Restomod. Already made the under dash mount for it.

TKS for your response...kinda sounds like its not worth the hassle... money gets tighter everyday!

Selling the pieces didn't happen overnight, just wish I hadn't wasted time/fuel/entry fees to sell the stuff. There will be someone out there who wants it. Take pictures and put the parts in the for sale area here as a start. If you do facebarf or other social media, try there too.

Auto Transport Service
Back