• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'65 coronet dash?

Jeff Peterson

ROARING '65's!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Would this be a Canadian dash? never saw one like this.
$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

'64 Polara Dash ?

We have two '64's, it's the same except an oil pressure gauge instead of the idiot light.

Found this photo of a 64' 500, but again, every other one of a 64' 500's, is regular style.
Where's Dave6T4 when you need him?:)
1964-dodge-polara-500-2-door-hard-top-10.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to go with a mix. Radio bezel and glove box look like 65 Coronet but the left looks like 64 Plymouth. I have seen a few Canadian models but they usually change the Dodge/Plymouth stuff but don't know as I have seen a mixing of years. It makes the black on the glove box seem out of place to me.

Part stalker is correct. 64 Plymouth instrument cluster and shifter/heater plates with 65 Coronet glove box and bezel. All Canadian 64 B Bodies had the 64 Plymouth Round Gauge cluster. 65 Coronet was not available in Canada either. US only.

We have two '64's, it's the same except an oil pressure gauge instead of the idiot light.

Found this photo of a 64' 500, but again, every other one of a 64' 500's, is regular style.
Where's Dave6T4 when you need him?:)
View attachment 1093023
Sorry I missed this. Looking at the picture, it looks like a 1964 Plymouth Fury dash, but has a Polara sign on the glove box door. This makes it a Canadian 1964 Dodge Polara. The Polara badge on the glove door instead of Polara 500, makes it a "Sport Package" car. As such, these came with bucket seats and console, but not the distinctive swirled exterior side chrome that the Polara 500 had. They had the standard Polara side chrome with paint insert. Also present is the seldom seen Fury radio block-off plate. I am surprised to see the standard 440/Polara steering wheel. My "Sport Package" Polara came with the wheel commonly seen on 1964 Fury's. Instead of saying Plymouth on the steering wheel centre hub insert, it says Dodge.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed this. Looking at the picture, it looks like a 1964 Plymouth Fury dash, but has a Polara sign on the glove box door. This makes it a Canadian 1964 Dodge Polara. The Polara badge on the glove door instead of Polara 500, makes it a "Sport Package" car. As such, these came with bucket seats and console, but not the distinctive swirled exterior side chrome that the Polara 500 had. They had the standard Polara side chrome with paint insert. Also present is the seldom seen Fury radio block-off plate. I am surprised to see the standard 440/Polara steering wheel. My "Sport Package" Polara came with the wheel commonly seen on 1964 Fury's. Instead of saying Plymouth on the steering wheel centre hub insert, it says Dodge.
My original question was about the '65 Coronet which several answered, someone put that dash in that car, not a Canadian car. Thanks

Last edited:
I was going through pictures of instrument clusters and I found this, I own this car now and it was pretty cool to see it here.
The dash was installed by the previous owner because he wanted a push button transmission. Believed to be out of a Plymouth.

Auto Transport Service
Back