• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 Coronet Driveshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDokken

Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello

Looking for a 65 Coronet driveshaft
I have 383 with a 65 A833 and stock 8 and 3/4

I am located near Syracuse NY
Willing to drive up to 3 hours to get it

Dan

Universal Joint Sales could probably make you a new one. Once you buy a used one, pay for having it shipped and add in new u-joints a new one wouldn’t be much than what you would have in a new one. Also check with Jack Forkey in Watertown NY. 315-783-0540. He’s north of you and he may have a used one.

Dan, I will have the DS out of my '65 Sedan, that I won't be using. Not sure if it will match up, but I'm just East of Alden, NY, 1 mile off Rt.20...

Universal Joint Sales could probably make you a new one. Once you buy a used one, pay for having it shipped and add in new u-joints a new one wouldn’t be much than what you would have in a new one. Also check with Jack Forkey in Watertown NY. 315-783-0540. He’s north of you and he may have a used one.
MCODECUDA

I spoke to Jack and he has one !
Thanks to both of you for replying and helping out this reformed Chevy Guy
This car has been a challenge but I am making progress

Dan

MCODECUDA

I spoke to Jack and he has one !
Thanks to both of you for replying and helping out this reformed Chevy Guy
This car has been a challenge but I am making progress

Dan
FYI, In 1965 Dodge and Plymouth still used the ball & trunion style 4-speed. What transmission do you have? Slip joint or ball & trunion? The ball & trunion style has the flange on the back.

FYI, In 1965 Dodge and Plymouth still used the ball & trunion style 4-speed. What transmission do you have? Slip joint or ball & trunion? The ball & trunion style has the flange on the back.
I have the 65 A833
It is set for ball and trunion

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back