• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Satellite Ignition, Door & Trunk Locks

odwan12

Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys,

never formally introduced myself, but I am new to the B-body world after just acquiring my first b-body 65 satellite 426 wedge car. I come from a mopar or no car family and own a pro-street 67 dart 440 car. my DD is a 06 charger r/t with a stroker motor.

I have a question regarding the lock sets only my Satellite. It is at the body shop now and I want to get the door locks and handles ordered while he is doing the sheet metal. Im trying to save some time and get a matching ignition lock at the same time.

tons of searching isn't helping me when it comes to what years are compatible. with the dash mounted ignition lock.

long story short, id like to order a whole kit for the ignition doors glove and trunk. Searching on flea bay has found several 68-71 lock sets and others are compatible 64-79.... so I'm at a loss. anyone with particular knowledge or experience with this would be welcomed to yell ay me.

even where i can buy a set now.

thanks guys

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'set' of locks but the square key operates the doors and ignition while the round key operates the glove box and trunk. They do pop up on ebay from time to time.

Contact member norwoodvillespeedshop, he's got all kinds of stuff. I got my door lock from him, and a good guy to deal with.

Auto Transport Service
Back