• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-67 B-Body Bucket Seats w/ Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PettyBlue72

Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These seats are correct for 66-67 B-Bodies and are pretty rare.

They will need new foam and covers and one set of tracks will need new studs and the base repaired. The springs, frames, backs and bases are in good shape. These are good cores to restore for your project.

I won't seperate these seat and I will not ship them. They must be picked up in Industry, PA 15052 or I will deliver them within an hour of Industry for gas money.

$325.00/BO

If interested PM Joe through the site

Attachments

• 67bseats1.jpg
    67bseats1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 551
  • 67bseats2.jpg
    67bseats2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 621
  • 67bseats3.jpg
    67bseats3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 560
  • 67bseats4.jpg
    67bseats4.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 548
  • 67bseats5.jpg
    67bseats5.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 544
These seats are correct for 66-67 B-Bodies and are pretty rare.

They will need new foam and covers and one set of tracks will need new studs and the base repaired. The springs, frames, backs and bases are in good shape. These are good cores to restore for your project.

I won't seperate these seat and I will not ship them. They must be picked up in Industry, PA 15052 or I will deliver them within an hour of Industry for gas money.

$325.00/BO

If interested PM Joe through the site

Price Drop: $300/OBO

Well this is the last chance for these seats. If someone wants to make me a reasonable offer please do it soon. I will not give these seats away and seats without tracks are worthless so I will not sell the tracks seperately. If I don't sell these seats by Monday I am going to modify the tracks and mount the seats on a seat frame for a 72-80 Dodge truck for a future truck project.

Joe

I am trying. If I can't sell them this year, they are going on Ebay next year. I was trying to give you guys first shot at them. They are usable seats, they just need some work and I am not asking a fortune for them.

Joe

Well the truck bucket seats sold yesterday so that project will not happen.

Any offers on these seats?

Sorry I will not sell the tracks seperately as the seats will basically be worthless at that point and I will be stuck with them.

I guess I am going to have to repair the seat tracks and then raise the price back up or just put them on Ebay the first of the year.

Yes they are still available

- - - Updated - - -

I will go to $250.00 and may ship if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back