• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-67 hardtop package tray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Robinson

Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a package tray from a 67 Satellite hardtop. This should be the same for all 66-67 Dodge and Plymouth B body hardtops. $150.00 plus the ride from El Dorado Hills, Ca.
PM me if interested.

DSCN0043.JPG

DSCN0044.JPG

DSCN0045.JPG

DSCN0046.JPG

Do you still have the package tray?
To ship this back East the shipping costs would be excessive. I thought I had it sold and UPS shipping to Fl. was $322.00, Fed Ex was over $400.00
and I have an acct. Anywhere on the East coast would probably be over $300. I also found out Greyhound ceased package shipping on Sept. 30th.
I was astounded that shipping was that much, but diesel fuel in Ca. is around $7 a gallon.

I used Fastenal a few years ago to have a transmission shipped (from Fastenal store to Fastenal store). I don't know if they still offer this service, but it may be worth checking out.

I used Fastenal a few years ago to have a transmission shipped (from Fastenal store to Fastenal store). I don't know if they still offer this service, but it may be worth checking out.
I would need a huge pallet to ship Fastenal and I don't have any banding strap. I have never used them and was told when I inquired that
I am responsible for unloading pallet at their facility. I have used Forward Air in the past for freight, but they only have terminals in population
centers. It has just become a hassle to ship large parts.

Just getting the parts i need is getting crazy. Oh well, that's the nature of the beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back