• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 B-Body Quarter Window Driver side

Status
Not open for further replies.

2quick

Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice scratch free Driver side Quarter window for my 66 Satellite. Non A/C Car (No Tint)

67 will not fit!

Ill check with a few guys i know 2quick did the trim piece i sent up to you clean up ?

Ive got to replace all my glass in my car the previous owner wasnt to bright and welded the cage in without covering the windows so they all have weld splatter on them

Ill check with a few guys i know 2quick did the trim piece i sent up to you clean up ?
Yes it did. Had a little dent in it when I got it back from the polisher. Not sure if it was there or not before I dropped it off but I hammered it out and polished the crap out of it and it looks great. Thanks again.

I know year one or classic or both have replacement glass but I have not been successful in removing the glass from the track..

I know year one or classic or both have replacement glass but I have not been successful in removing the glass from the track..
Ive tried to remove mine also with no luck going to go up to a auto glass let them school me on them glad the trim worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back