• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Charger 383 Automatic With Full Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droop69

Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Charger 383 Automatic car, beautiful all original body panels from New Mexico. This car was sold at Arts Dodge in Las Vegas New Mexico.

Fully restored car, rebuilt motor and trans with low miles on them both less than 1000. The rear 8 3/4 was totally gone through 3:23 gears Suregrip.

All new:
Interior
Glass
Carpet
Restored correct steering wheel
Exterior trim all original restored and polished
Gas tank ect...

This car is laser straight and has to be seen to appreciate the body and paint work. Original build sheet and fender tag for the car.
No time to use anymore, getting ready to retire. Over 60K invested into the restoration.

$43,000

Hugo, MN
Wired money or Certified check

chg11.jpg

chg12.jpg

chg10.jpg

chg6.jpeg

chg7.jpg

chg5.jpg

chg2.jpeg

chg1.jpg

It was originally a red car. Is it black or blue now? I'm not exactly sure from the pictures.

Yes, was originally red with a white gut. Now black and super straight!

I thought?
D=318
E=361
F=383
H=426
One of the decoders on-line is incorrect for a 66
Should be:

E - 318 1-2BBL 8 Cylinder "A" engine

F - 361 1-2BBL 8 Cylinder "B" engine

G - 383 1-4BBL 8 Cylinder "B" engine

H - 426 2-4BBL 8 Cylinder "RB" engine (Hemi)

Last edited:
I believe so I would need to verify for sure. It's my friend's car currently in winter storage.

Yep, that would be an important purchase factor if I was interested in buying. And the year of the engine.

Pretty sure the block is a 66 casting. I know the engine builder said the main bearings were dated 1966 when he did the teardown.

Does the dash lights work properly? Also could this be the original 361 engine looks like and aftermarket aluminum manafold from the picture.

I decided to clean up this post and relist to remove some of the clutter. New price now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back