• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 charger bullet knobs for radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skatpak

Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
I have 2 radios I'm restoring for customers I have the radios but got them without knobs.

These?

F6A514C8-8E96-4103-AA79-85C83751B0F7.jpeg

Make me an offer. Shipping from Canada bit more expensive

A5F9E87C-1AA6-4524-BBD1-E5A7CF76BC3D.jpeg

Make me an offer. Shipping from Canada bit more expensive

View attachment 1465236
would you take 25 plus shipping?, This is Todd with Todds Restorations, I have posted my work on here if you want to see what I do, does not matter any knobs I get I have to send out for re chroming because I'm restoring the radios and dashes for these customers, so I do have to consider cost overall with the restoration work I will have done to them to match the cluster, radio, bezel, clock, I'm restoring for the customers. If not what is a price you would be ok with? Todd. I appreciate you taking the photos and getting back to me Thank you for that.

morning, If oyu do not thing that is a fair offer, what is a price you would take for them and lets see if we can come together on a price that works for both of us, Todd

That works. Pm me your address and I will ship them. Not certain I will get them out this week. I have other knobs, do you want to see them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back