• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Coronet tail light parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

greazerlou

Local time
11:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Whats up y'all,
Got laid off a while back so im sorry to say im no longer a B-Body owner :( Anyway, I was cleaning out my garage and I came across some spare tail light parts I had forgotten about. Its a pair of Bezels, Lenses and Housings. Im gonna be at the Long Beach High Performance Swap Meet tomorrow, the big Pomona swap meet next week and back at Long Beach at the end of the month if anyone is gonna make it to any of those. Swap meet price is gonna be $200 for everything (the bezels are $140 (repops) out of the catalog and the housings and lenses arent being reproduced at all right now) but if a fellow board member needs them, ill give him/her a sweet discount.

Ill also have a Sonoramic Long Ram Intake, some slotted mags, some steelies and some other misc stuff at my spot if anyone is interested... thanks for lookin'!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back