• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 b body column

Status
Not open for further replies.

65NUTCASE

Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
I need a decent 66-67 b body automatic column preferably manual. Had a line on a couple different ones . But pics changed my mind too much rust.

column

You likely know, but in case the readers are new, the 66 column is not interchangeable with 67. 67 being the crash rules style. 68 is stylistically a little different but would work, best as I have been able to compare.

I have a black column auto power steering from a 67 Charger. I'm in the Cleveland area and sometimes get to western PA. PM me and I can dig it out and sent pictures.

Im putting it in a 65 coronet with a 70 727. The styling of the 66-67 columns are really close to my 65. I have the orginal column but it's cable shift and i don't want the hassle of installing the imperial adapter cable kit. Gregs 70 here is my email [email protected] send pic's and price. I need a trip to o.h.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back