• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 67 B-Body sway bar to k-frame brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper67sat

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:55 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a pair of OEM-style front sway bar brackets that mount the bar to the K-frame. These hold the triangular shaped bushings shown below. I couldn't find OEM-style bushings when I restored my car over 30 yrs ago so I cut off the original brackets and used an aftermarket setup. I'd like to go back to the original style brackets if I can find a pair. I think 66-69 are all the same. I would consider buying a complete sway bar with brackets if the price is decent even though I really only need the brackets. Thanks.

swaybar.jpg

Those brackets are often mangled and are hard to find. Reproductions of the "hoop" part are available. Maybe someone else can chime in as to who sells them.

I will look this week, I just got a 66 charger parts car home, if it has them I will let you know. I know sway bar is on it but not sure of the condition of everything.

The early 66s were a different animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back