• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 charger dark blue interior a/t console w/ new steering wheel, seatbelts,carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph1967

Local time
10:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I finally sold my car! it ended up as a bare parts car because I had taken it apart to restore and then money issues. over time, I bought a lot of new or in very good condition parts. presently, I have over 50 auctions on ebay for 66 67 charger items cheap! anyway, this interior grouping is not listed. I knew it would get a better audience on this site. I bought a new blue wheel adding my horn ring and center, per 67. I bought a while back new seatbelts, but made differently than the $455 sets. a company out of Canada (not eparts) took the original chrome buckle, clasp and floor bolt chrome and reproduced the 8 pc set with same factory material, color, stitching with the Chrysler tag sewn on. the difference is that the company sprayed the end chrome clasp (as shown) a metallic blue wrinkle finish. the price was still $200+. I have been told this was done to some, but can't confirm that. the good news is that you would only have to unstitch one place under the buckle to replace with chrome. the chrome may be in good condition under the paint.
I am missing one pc of console carpet, which Auto Carpet Company still sells as a 3 pc console set. my blue dash was damaged, but they now make them new. blue console does not have aluminum plate. There is also a split down the passenger side, between the seating area. It is not chipped and did not otherwise get damaged.
All the items that are blue material; armrests, door skins, visors and 2 center arm pads are in good condition, no fading, rips or scratches. the blue plastic is all nice as well. the 2 long chrome strips overhead have too much pitting to use in this car unless chromed. The blue headboard was not in good shape to repaint. I should have all the interior chrome trim but dash. I do not have trunk carpet but same company can match one for you.
the rear seats are nice, but both front buckets needs redone and driver seat needs new seat pads.
I guess the hard part is shipping the items, but everything could be shipped in a lot of boxes or maybe someone is close enough to pick up. Also the interested party would be given more pictures of the items.

So the final issue is the price and will be sold only as a total package, $1275.00 plus shipping. also have the 2 seat belt retractors but I do not have plastic floor bolt covers. Please shoot over any questions you may have. thanks, Pastor Joseph Williams
Some of these items were in dry storage for many years heavily protected. I unwrapped items for pictures and will put away again.

Attachments

• j 160.jpg
    j 160.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 435
  • j 349.jpg
    j 349.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 399
  • j 161.jpg
    j 161.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 427
  • j 355.jpg
    j 355.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 460
  • j 391.jpg
    j 391.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 356
  • j 185.jpg
    j 185.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 340
  • j 392.jpg
    j 392.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 328
  • j 198.jpg
    j 198.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 395
  • j 199.jpg
    j 199.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 342
  • j 347.jpg
    j 347.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 342
  • j 362.jpg
    j 362.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 343
  • j 364.jpg
    j 364.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 345
  • j 365.jpg
    j 365.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 345
  • j 357.jpg
    j 357.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
I am new to this. I got an email when you first asked the question, but you might have gotten my reply. I am assuming this site has its own messaging system. so, I had said to you that I was only selling interior as a complete set. sorry, if this is your first reply from me. not on these site often. do you thaink my other parts would sell better on here than ebay where I have 35 auctions? 340 engine and trans, headers. front and rear chrome window trim sets as examples.

I am new to this. I got an email when you first asked the question, but you might have gotten my reply. I am assuming this site has its own messaging system. so, I had said to you that I was only selling interior as a complete set. sorry, if this is your first reply from me. not on these site often. do you thaink my other parts would sell better on here than ebay where I have 35 auctions? 340 engine and trans, headers. front and rear chrome window trim sets as examples.

No I did not receive a message from you. I only need the seat belts and cannot use the rest of the interior parts as I have a Coronet not a Charger. As for where your best sales opportunity is, I say use both. I personally stay away from ebay but if you already sell on there why not list it? You can always put sold on your ad or take down the ebay posting.

Personally I have found that most members on this site are reasonable to deal with so I stick with them. The ebay crowd...now there is another group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back