• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Cluster to replacement dash bezel screws

67mag

Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Howdy folks,
I recently was rebuilding my dash and picked up a new dash bezel from PG Classics here in Canada. My question is I cant seem to figure out what screws to use to hold them together. My original bezel looks like the screws were incorrect and swapped at some point and are much to wide for the new bezel. Anyone ran into this before? I cant tell if the new dash is threaded and do not want to crack the plastic mounting points.
Thanks!

67 CLuster.jpg

Howdy folks,
I recently was rebuilding my dash and picked up a new dash bezel from PG Classics here in Canada. My question is I cant seem to figure out what screws to use to hold them together. My original bezel looks like the screws were incorrect and swapped at some point and are much to wide for the new bezel. Anyone ran into this before? I cant tell if the new dash is threaded and do not want to crack the plastic mounting points.
Thanks!

View attachment 1450627
Compare all of your attachment mounts to the old one and trial fit. we had to adjust and modify.

Auto Transport Service
Back