• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet 4 door window regulator same as 67 2 door hardtop?

Sam69sat

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Are the window regulators different between 67 2 door hadtop and 4 door cars? Thanks

Not saying yes or no, but I'm pretty sure the 4 door regulator arms are shorter due to the 4 doors are shorter than the 2 door.

Htp show a 3 hole glass while the 4Dr shows a 1 hole....( attachment points)
Looks like the Wagon Door glass is the same as a 4Dr, on the front door, NOT the rear... So I would *** U ME that the regulators are the same..

Thanks for all the answers. The reason i was wondering is because i have a 4 door coronet parts car. I just got a pair of hardtop doors that i want to use on my coronet 500 but they're from a charger so they have the longer window crank splines that stick out farther for the thicker charger door panels. Not a big deal but i was just thinking it would be nice if i could just swap the regulators or even part of the regulator to make the window crank splines correct for a coronet.

Auto Transport Service
Back