• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 coronet or charger rocker moldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a drivers side or a set of clean stainless steel rocker moldings for a 67 coronet RT , I believe a 67 charger is the same molding

They were reproduced by Metro at one time, but I think Classic Industries bought them out. I think Classic Industries still sells them. I bought a set for my 1967 R/T, and have no complaints.

Got mine from Van's auto stainless steel like the originals. Couldn't tell the difference between the originals and theres.There out of stock though.I Believe classic industries are aluminum.

Got mine from Van's auto stainless steel like the originals. Couldn't tell the difference between the originals and theres.There out of stock though.I Believe classic industries are aluminum.
The ones I bought through Classic Industries were stainless steel as original.

I have 2 or 3 sets of originals. What condition do they need to be in. I would say they probably all will need some dings taken out and right now I do not have the time to restore them.

I have 2 or 3 sets of originals. What condition do they need to be in. I would say they probably all will need some dings taken out and right now I do not have the time to restore them.
Could you take a few pictures of what you consider your best set and send them to me at [email protected]
A clean drivers side is the one I really am looking for an upgrade to what I have

yes I bought a set that had a pretty decent passenger side that I needed. Put in a little elbow grease and polished it up

I've got a set on a 66 coronet 500 in parting out. Has usual dings from wear and tare. But easily restorable. I'm located in jersey as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back