• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 67 GTX Chrome Dash Trim Studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBZ67HEMI

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
I just got back my chrome dash trim back from the chrome shop. They had told me to leave the studs on which i was worried i would loose them. Well looks like they were lost.

So if anyone has GTX Chrome Trim Studs I would need as many as I can get.

I don't have a picture of the stud but it is the chrome piece that runs along the bottom under the radio in the picture attached.

I can use whatever payment method preferred.

thanks
Justin

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 6.08.06 PM.png

I may have some, let me look

Hi,
I just got back my chrome dash trim back from the chrome shop. They had told me to leave the studs on which i was worried i would loose them. Well looks like they were lost.

So if anyone has GTX Chrome Trim Studs I would need as many as I can get.

I don't have a picture of the stud but it is the chrome piece that runs along the bottom under the radio in the picture attached.

I can use whatever payment method preferred.

thanks
Justin

View attachment 1360942
Pretty sure it's polished stainless?
I'd be asking them when they can get me the proper hardware. They lost it...

It’s chrome. Wish it was stainless then my left piece wouldn’t have been rusted and needed to be replaced.

They are the only ones I have. Pm me your address and I will send them out

It’s chrome. Wish it was stainless then my left piece wouldn’t have been rusted and needed to be replaced.
Are you looking for the trim piece or the studs that Joe is showing? Have never seen any that aren’t like his. Any 66-67 b body I have seen has stainless dash trim.

Are you looking for the trim piece or the studs that Joe is showing? Have never seen any that aren’t like his. Any 66-67 b body I have seen has stainless dash trim.
I have a 66 and a 67 Plymouth B-body and both have chromed dash trim. I just had the trim in my 66 rechromed a few months ago as the OP has also done.

I have a dozen or more 66-67's B bodies Plymouth and Dodge. All of them have chromed steel dash trim. Some of the lower models came without that trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back