• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 69 70 four door inner a-pillar trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score
anyone parting or have parted a b-body four door from 68 69 70
looking for nice plastic interior a-pillar trim. i will buy one side or both sides and looking for several sets
thanks

anyone parting or have parted a b-body four door from 68 69 70
looking for nice plastic interior a-pillar trim. i will buy one side or both sides and looking for several sets
thanks
Ate station wagon units the same?
I parted out a 68 Satellite awhile back. I saved those. I can check once I’m back home. Please PM me to remind me.
I’m not looking for huge money.

Please do, it looks like the bolts are centered and lineup to the holes in the door, I know it would be upside down but a cut and small bend on the offset for the curve in the door frame might work.

I have one black, not sure what side not having it in my hand but really nice

I have one black, not sure what side not having it in my hand but really nice
If you had a picture it would be nice, but with the bolt flange facing up the longest Bolt at the top away from you the short bolt should be on the left hand side pretty tricky to describe but a picture would be great,that should be the peace for the right hand door passenger door is what I need, this is a picture of the driver's side door flange facing up,thanks for taking time with this

20230419_092341.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back