• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68/69 Dana 60 B-Body rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgezilla

Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an uncut Dana 60 that I have been sitting on for many years. Part number is 602957-6 which, upon my research, tells me it was originally a 68/69 B-Body rear with 4:10s and TrakLok. (The 6 is pretty faint though) Currently it has 4:88 gears in it. It also has an adjustable pinion snubber. There are no brake lines, backing plates, or any brake hardware whatsoever. Just what you see in the pictures. This rear has been sitting for 25 years so it will likely need rebuilding.
There are some other numbers and I assume one may be the date code but I cannot seem to find any info on those. I listed the numbers below. Some are faint and what I typed is what they appear to be but they may be incorrect.
C34155 (This one is definitely right)
5-28 942
6 29 A7

Asking $1800 or BO...
Prefer local pickup in Manassas Va. but will put on a pallet and ship if you are willing to pay.

IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0108.JPG IMG_0111.JPG IMG_0114.JPG IMG_0113.JPG

I have had one offer which was a bit lower than I want for this. Feel free to make an offer yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back