• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-70 B-body Black carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

charge70

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but.I'm looking for a mint original black carpet,front and back for my 70 Charger R/T.My car is a bucket seat console automatic.I would really like to find one in that configuration.This doesn't need to out of a Charger most other b-body 2dr hardtops will be the same.I will be going to carlisle,so pick-up these is a possibility.PM me here,let me know what you might have.Thanks,John.

I know this is a long shot but.I'm looking for a mint original black carpet,front and back for my 70 Charger R/T.My car is a bucket seat console automatic.I would really like to find one in that configuration.This doesn't need to out of a Charger most other b-body 2dr hardtops will be the same.I will be going to carlisle,so pick-up these is a possibility.PM me here,let me know what you might have.Thanks,John.

If interested, I have a new & unused black rear B-body carpet from Auto Custom Carpet. I'm near Foxboro & am also going to Carlisle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back