• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 68-70 b body rear brake assemblies 10 x 2 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

resq302

Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
posting for a friend who is working on his 69 Roadrunner

Wanted: 68-70 B body rear brake assemblies in 10 x 2 1/2 for a 8 3/4 rear axle. I need the entire assembly. Backing plate, springs, shoes, wheel cylinder, etc. I don't care what condition the shoes are in or what shape the wheel cylinder is in. I just need the original stuff there so I can get new stuff and put it on as I know some of the parts are not reproduced and that there was an early and late version for the cores of the shoes. Depending which cores you got also depended on the hardware.

Thanks. Please PM me with responses.

road runners had 11x 2 1/2 rear brakes not 10x2 1/2

correct but he is putting factory disc brakes on the front which meant that you would have gotten 10" drums on the back with the discs up front.

Brian,
I have the parts your looking for and tried to start a conversation but your inbox is FULL!
So I sent a reply to your private e-mail address.
Thanks! John

Hi John,

I replied to you. Thanks! Also, thanks for the info on my inbox being full. I didn't notice that either.

posting for a friend who is working on his 69 Roadrunner

Wanted: 68-70 B body rear brake assemblies in 10 x 2 1/2 for a 8 3/4 rear axle. I need the entire assembly. Backing plate, springs, shoes, wheel cylinder, etc. I don't care what condition the shoes are in or what shape the wheel cylinder is in. I just need the original stuff there so I can get new stuff and put it on as I know some of the parts are not reproduced and that there was an early and late version for the cores of the shoes. Depending which cores you got also depended on the hardware.

Thanks. Please PM me with responses.
I have them from a 69 super bee. Got backing plates drums and all e brake cables may have the bolts. Have complete manual brake system front
Spindles too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back