• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-70 Ply RT Quarter patch panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbosride

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score
Still looking for 68-70 RT rear lower Qtr patch panel.

20231026_174859-1.jpg

I’m in the same situation. Called AMD to find out they’ve discontinued patches and skins for the Charger - maybe it’s the same for the other b-bodies? I managed to score the last one at Summit for the left side, but the right side is long gone. From what I’ve read, the patches from the other manufacturers aren’t great, but you have a pretty straightforward looking section - maybe make one? That what I’m trying on mine. Good luck!

IMG_0103.jpeg

I’m in the same situation. Called AMD to find out they’ve discontinued patches and skins for the Charger - maybe it’s the same for the other b-bodies? I managed to score the last one at Summit for the left side, but the right side is long gone. From what I’ve read, the patches from the other manufacturers aren’t great, but you have a pretty straightforward looking section - maybe make one? That what I’m trying on mine. Good luck!

View attachment 1631800
I just received a right side Charger quarter patch panel yesterday from Classic Industries. It was less expensive than AMD direct also.

Yeah, fabrication may be your best bet. It shouldn't be that hard in that spot depending on how high the cancer goes.
$15 piece of 20 gauge and some patience.

I fabricated the left side but it just needed a small area. Rt side will need to have the bottom edge brake formed and the wheel lip area formed.

20240129_205259[1].jpg

I just received a right side Charger quarter patch panel yesterday from Classic Industries. It was less expensive than AMD direct also.
Is that the rear-half quarter panel patch from OER/Goodmark? How is the fit?

IMG_0134.jpeg

Is that the rear-half quarter panel patch from OER/Goodmark? How is the fit?

View attachment 1632001
Yes, I don't know yet. I just received it yesterday. I just took it out of the box to make sure there was no damage and then put it back in the box. I just need the bottom 8" or so behind the wheel well opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back