• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-70 post car driver side drip rail weatherstripping OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewwoz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a used OEM drip rail seal/weatherstrip for my 69 Super Bee. The original is torn from a sagging door hinge (now fixed), bought a replacement but I'm not happy with the fit.

I look in my bin from my restoration tomorrow. Can't remember if it got thrown out or not...

I look in my bin from my restoration tomorrow. Can't remember if it got thrown out or not...

Thank you! Do you recall what replacements you used for the resto? And are you happy with them? The ones I got were supposedly from metro but there were no markings on the package and they are too thick/push on the glass and vent window too much.

beerestoration2019 2557.JPG
beerestoration2019 2558.JPG
beerestoration2019 2559.JPG
beerestoration2019 2560.JPG
beerestoration2019 2561.JPG
beerestoration2019 2562.JPG

beerestoration2019 2571.JPG

beerestoration2019 2572.JPG

^^^ I used the same brand for my Runner resto on the hardtop and was happy with the fit.

Looks like my OE's got thrown out somewhere along the line, can't find them anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back