• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 Rallye gauge cluster with tik tok tach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmayy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
My buddy asked me to sell this for him. He's not good with computers. It's a pretty complete rallye cluster. Looks to be really clean. We don't know how everything works but look at the pics. It looks pretty good and was stored in a clean garage for many years. The only issue is the cracked red warning light cover. Also it's not a tictoctac. My bad. I just got it from him and didn't really look close enough.

He's asking $500 + shipping or local pick up from 02746. New Bedford MA.
upload_2022-4-13_15-21-26.jpeg

upload_2022-4-13_15-21-45.jpeg

upload_2022-4-13_15-22-8.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah, now I see there is no outside needle.

He lowered the price since it's not what he thought he had. $500.

Date code is 174 of 1969, therefore, it’s a 1969 cluster. It’s a non Charger cluster, it’s missing wiper motor switch, washer pump switch, emergency flasher switch, chrome clock reset knob, clock male spade connector. Looks like the left part of the frame is bent forward, chrome on headlight switch is questionable, dash dimmer switch chrome thumb wheel(not sure). Looks like the dash bezel was forced off because all the standoffs are broken off and still attached to the frame. Other then that, it looks to be a good restorable instrument cluster. Please let me know if it doesn’t sell as I specialize in restoring these. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back