• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'68 Charger For Sale Not Mine

And they put the Marti report in the back seat. Extra special.

I like the overspray on the steering wheel cover

don't think this guy is a Mopar guy,
I don't think he's much of a painter either.... unless he used an old vacuum cleaner attachment to paint that car

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

For Sale (Auction) is a beautiful H code matching numbers 383 with 727 automatic trans - Runs great with original miles and looks awesome. Originally the color was Green with Green interior now New Mopar Crush beautiful Orange with new Pearl/two tone Beige interior, New American Racing 20x9.5 rear with 305/30/20 and front 20x8 with 255/35/20 fits to give that awesome stance, Air shocks to adjust rear, All NEW Bumpers front and rear, New Windshield and Back Glass. New Mopar OEM moldings and trim - Clear Georgia Title in my name and Marti Report still in back seat. Factory A/C car -Original Miles 47,488 been sitting in a barn for since early 80's. New Headers and exhaust system. I have the black rear stripes and the white rear strips that goes across the truck and sides but couldn't decide which one to use right now. COME CHECK IT OUT YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED - BID TO OWN IT!

I bet it's full of mud. :rolleyes:

The interior dye job looks like the same quality that was done on the Dukes of Hazzard....and I like the over spray on the oil filter

Auto Transport Service
Back