• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger front end rebuild/parts

AA1 68 R/T

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
I would like to rebuild the front end of the charger as it’s time with the mileage. Is there a front end rebuild kit that anyone recommends? I don’t want the cheapest but some quality parts that will last. Thank you

I pieced mine together out of rock auto. The kits I found were either missing parts I wanted or including parts I didn't need. So I bought the components individually and saved some money overall.

So you can avoid “ back orders “ , brand or choice replacements , 4 separate shippings in pieces, and all the other problems with “ on line “ and “ internet “ errors,

I have absolutely everything IN STOCK , the best QUALITY parts, and F R E E Shipping with the purchase of an entire Front End….

We can go over absolutely everything with one phone call…
P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested….

Thanks, Craig…..

Quite often people throw out the baby with the bathwater.
The bushings are all likely due, but check your balljoits etc first. They might be good quality and good shape.

Quite often people throw out the baby with the bathwater.
The bushings are all likely due, but check your balljoits etc first. They might be good quality and good shape.
The upper ball joints I already replaced as they were worn out. Car has some miles on it.

And, The Best, MOOG , are inexpensive —- even you Canadians can afford them EH ?…..

^^^ I hope you’ve tucked away some snowballs ^^^ since you are in your two month period when it is N O T snowing..

And, AA1 68 R/T —- we can put together a “ KIT “ Without Upper Ball Joints —- I can make it with anything you want, and without anything you don’t want…..

Craig….

So you can avoid “ back orders “ , brand or choice replacements , 4 separate shippings in pieces, and all the other problems with “ on line “ and “ internet “ errors,

I have absolutely everything IN STOCK , the best QUALITY parts, and F R E E Shipping with the purchase of an entire Front End….

We can go over absolutely everything with one phone call…
P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested….

Thanks, Craig…..
Craig is the best!

Auto Transport Service
Back