• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 coronet r/t project #matching 440 auto a/c tictoctac disk brakes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtxrod

Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am going to sell this 68 coronet r/t that I have had for a few years. I found this car sitting in the woods for over twenty years. This is a numbers matching car. Here are the options that the car has.
440 HP engine (turns over)
Automatic trans (column shift)
3:23 positraction 8 3/4 rearend
Power steering
Air conditioning
Disk brakes
Am/8 track stereo
150 mph speedo
Tic toc tac
original driveline
tinted glass (all good)
Rustfree power bulge hood
The car had a power bulge hood but it was smashed, so luckily I scored this one at a car show last summer. I do have the other one to show that is was indeed on the car originally.
The original radiator was damaged, but the top tank was good. I have a extra 26 inch radiator that goes with it so you have everything you need to have it recored and have the correct radiator.
This is a nicely optioned car. The body needs work though. The front drivers floorboard is rusty, the rest are pretty good. The trunk floor is shot, as are the rear frame rails.
The car defininitely needs a ton of work, but you dont find them this complete too often. I am not looking to get rich off of this car, but I know what I can get parting the darn thing out also. I really dont want to do that as it would be nice to have someone do the car. I have had it for years and planned on doing it one day. I am moving from WI to TX in about a year and a half so if that is going to happen, I need to start getting rid of stuff now.
This car will be sold with a wisconsin bill of sale signed by the lady that I got the car from.
I will assist the buyer in any way I can.
Asking $7500.00 O.B.O.
You can contact me through PM and you can leave me your phone number and I will get ahold of you right away.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thanks for your time and interest and have a good day.
Rod

RT K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back