• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Dodge Charger R/T - Germany near Cologne

Yennes

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
Hey B Body lovers,

I just created an account here on the forum. My father bought a 68 Charger R/T in 2002. But then I was only 5 and had no idea about anything. I am also registered in the German forum, but I hope that I can learn more here.

The car was only driven for about a year and is since then disassembled in the garage. Now it is nearing completion and is at the painter. Just about everything has been done to the car.

Since I am a galvanizer, I have re-galvanized all the screws and re-chromed all the chrome parts. So if you have any questions in this direction, just ask. If necessary also with photos.

I am happy about the posts in the forum and a nice reception.

We are on instagram also if you want to check: 68 Dodge Charger Restoration (@mr.charger68) • Instagram photos and videos

Greetings from Germany
Yannik

2AA380DA-3C24-4D55-9661-74F9EA85F8A5.png

A4140F71-2C17-4F9F-99B9-7D9372796C65.jpeg

Gorgeous car! Welcome to FBBO from western NY.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome aboard Yannik!! What a great Mopar you have there!

(1968 waterslide decal by Ed Roth)
aa misc (65).jpg

Bienvenido desde Mexico compadre, nice car and welcome to the forum, if you want more feedback for your car start a tread in the proper section, most of the old guys here ( me included) don't have /need/want an instagram account, 68 is the best year of the charger nice car you have there

Welcome from Missouri!!

Greetings from northern Michigan.

I may be a little biased but my favorite year for Chargers. Sounds like it'll be quite the car in the near future. Will definitely need to see updated photos then.

Hi from New Zealand, I was working in Bremerhaven Germany in 2019 for a short period and can assure you those Autobahn's will suit that old Charger when you get it cruising!
21 years is a long time apart, hope the process is going well. I've had 2 68 Charger's along with a 74 and now a 71, but have been helping out a buddy on his 69 500 Charger restoration in the last couple of years - man, it eats up the time and $$$$, but also sure worth it too.

Hi.
Lived in Germany for 2 years.
1974-76 Zweibrucken Air Base.
Way down, the southwest part of your country.
So, hi, from me, in California, USA

Auto Transport Service
Back